Blood Moons in the Last Days (3 DVDs)
The term "Blood Moon" (full lunar eclipse) is used to describe the end time biblical narrative in Joel 2:31 and Acts 2:20 that says the moon "will be turned into blood". Four lunar eclipses in a row, separated by six months, is known as a Lunar Tetrad.
From the beginning of the 1st Century (1 A.D.), through the end of the 21st Century (2100 A.D.), there are a total of 62 Blood Moon Tetrads, of which, eight just so happen to fall on the Jewish Feasts of Passover and Sukkot/Tabernacles.
The seventh Passover-Sukkot Tetrad of 1949-50 saw the rebirth of Israel with Jerusalem as its capital. Unfortunately, the prophetic significance of Blood Moons, has lead to much fear filled speculation regarding end of the world events surrounding the Blood Moon Tetrad of 2014-15.
In "Blood Moons in the Last Days", Pastor Norm Franz addresses questions such as:
- What is the prophetic history of Passover-Sukkot Blood Moons?
- How Passover-Sukkot Blood Moons have impacted Israel and the world.
- After 2014-15, how many Blood Moons will there be in this century and how many of those fall on Passover and Sukkot?
- Will Yeshua (Jesus) return during the 2014-15 Blood Moons or are there other prophetic events that must take place before His coming?
- Will the rapture take place during the 2014-15 Blood Moons?
- Will the seven year tribulation period begin during the 2014-15 Blood Moons?
- Will the global financial collapse and one world currency happen during the 2014-15 Blood Moons?
- Will the New World Order take over the nations and implement a one world government during the 2014-15 Blood Moons?